I'm at the right door, it's an opaque glass door but there's light inside. I must follow your instructions so I'm wearing a dress, panties, no bra, and a coat. I have to wait until twenty-two hours, knock on the door and wait two minutes before entering.
It's ten o'clock at night and I knock with my knuckles. The light goes out, I wait two minutes and go inside. It's very dark and I do not see anything.
I hear a soft voice say to me- close the door behind you and turn on the light with the switch on your right.
I do it, I look in the direction where the voice comes from and I see it there, on a black sofa. She is completely naked resting on an elbow with her legs bent against the back of the sofa, the other on the seat. She is beautiful, very beautiful, with a beautiful hair of red color, the skin of a luminous whiteness of great beauty, hazel eyes that never stop looking at me and a splendid red hair that covers her between the legs.
I stay there for a moment intimidated and dazed.
-It's okay! She said while laughing - do not be shy and come closer. Take off your coat yourself.
I take off my coat and I approach looking for where to stand, I see in front of the sofa a cushion placed in front of her.
-Yes, put yourself there and so you will have a better point of view -indicates me again
In fact I have my face a scant fifty centimeters from her beautiful pussy closed by two big brown lips. With two fingers he moves them away showing me her clitoris asking me if I like it. I answer affirmatively with a shy and subdued whisper.
-All this is yours for our first night, look all you want, but you can also eat.
I got on my knees and approached putting the tip of my tongue on her clitoris and licked it gently and also to the fingers that held her lips.
She lets herself slide gently until she puts her buttocks on the edge of the couch, putting her feet next to her buttocks and separating her knees to the fullest. I feel with my chin that her pussy opens, I retire a little to see it. He takes my head with both hands and brings it to his pussy asking me to continue and also lick his anus. I obey and use myself, my mouth, my lips and my tongue, and my nose to go up and down with one hand inside one of those thighs while in the other I began caressing the crotch on my already wet panties.
At that moment he said, "Wait, go to my room completely naked and start caressing yourself, I want to see you do it.
I get naked and go upstairs, and when I enter his mezzanine bedroom, I notice the impressive collection of toys he has on a large night table. I lie down and begin to caress myself by twirling two fingers over my clitoris sliding them in my pussy.
She arrives beautiful appearing impressive by the door that trims in the backlight her splendid figure her very long hair that shines in the light behind her. Bring a bottle of white wine in one hand and two glasses in the other.
-Continue my beauty, that will make you enjoy before me -he says as he places the glasses and the bottle on the bedside table.
I continue to masturbate while she stands by contemplating me.
-You did not kiss me when you arrived-reproaches me.
He bends down and gives me a small kiss in my mouth, then he holds my head with one hand and kisses me on the mouth eating my tongue.
He pours some wine and gives me a drink telling me to drink fast to continue with what I was.
"Go on," he says as he sits between my legs, "you have to enjoy yourself and me. I accelerate my movements as I look at her, I see that she has eyes only for my pussy.
- Faster, stronger - he encourages me tirelessly.
I feel that the orgasm is coming, I feel that it comes very quickly.
- I love your pussy my beautiful.
These stimulations and caresses increasingly fast and intense quickly give the result we both expect. I like it, and I do not know which of the two screams louder. Then she while she licks my pussy tells me -I have not tried you yet.
She glides over me and looks at me - I'm all wet - she says and hugs me kissing me impetuously.
As soon as I recover my breathing suddenly rises and serves another two glasses. Drink yours in one gulp, lengthen the other and do the same. I return the empty glass that he leaves on the table with the other and climbs into bed again. He is placed on his knees, resting his face on the pillow, with his ass raised in the air, separating his buttocks with both hands telling me - now, let me enjoy.
I stand behind her and start with the tip of my tongue to caress the small hole. I see that he is having fun contracting his sphincter and loosening it while laughing. Next, I accompany his movements with my index finger, turning it a little bit each time his small hole relaxes and I pull him in each contraction. I put my thumb on her clitoris and with my fingertips right in front of the tip of my thumb I start doing circular movements by pressing and releasing. While, I continue with the caresses I slide my tongue in his anus a little open and left there some of my saliva every time I pass the tongue. With my other hand I caress between my thighs at the same pace that I do with her.
I hear their sighs of enjoyment, I feel that their pleasure rises like mine and then I accelerate the movements of my two hands. Sounds the splash of our two pussies soaked and how our intoxicating aromas drive us crazy. I feel that her vagina contracts making my manipulations more difficult. Then I accelerate again.
"She'll enjoy it, and so will I." I think for myself.
The contractions of her vagina make it increasingly difficult for me to move my fingers inside her. I notice how his juices flow along my hand and how the muscles of his buttocks harden.
I slide my ring finger in her ass at the same time I make her enjoy in her pussy. I feel her shudder and soon I accompany her. And there I am with my head thrown back and my fingers still on his body as our two bodies still shudder with the last spasms of our shared organs.
We lie down intertwined against each other. We hug for a long time until I fall asleep in his arms.